Thursday, February 7, 2013

TODAY'S AGENDA - THURSDAY FEBRUARY 7, 2013

GRADE 9
  1. Learn about typical French / Quebecois foods
  2. Review articles (le, la, l', les, un, une, des) and possessive adjectives (mon, ma, mes)
  3. Journal - Translate school supplies (see below)
DANS LA SALLE DE CLASSE

ANGLAIS FRANÇAIS

1.       my desk
2.       the computer
3.       some markers
4.       a door
5.       my eraser
6.       the shelf
7.       a dictionary
8.       the pens
9.       a window
10.    my paperclips
11.    the clock
12.    I lost my back pack.
13.    I forgot my books.
14.    May I borrow a pencil?
15.    I need a chair.

 
FRANÇAIS ANGLAIS

1.       J’ai besoin d’un surligneur.
2.       J’ai perdu ma trousse à crayons.
3.       Puis-je emprunter une calculatrice?
4.       J’ai oublié mon agenda.
5.       J’ai besoin d’un taille-crayon.




GRADE 11/12

  1. Learn about typical French / Quebecois foods
  2. Listen to Quelqu'un m'a dit (song) by Carla Bruni and complete fill-in-the-blank activity
  3. Listen to biography of Carla Bruni and complete matching activity
  4. Prepare for FUTUR ANTERIEUR interview (tomorrow)